|Wire Wound Ballasts||Electronic Ballasts||Ignitors||Capacitors|
|Dimmer Units||Gear Trays||Cut Outs||Emergency Lighting|
Wire Wound Ballasts:
- Agents for Soveriegn brand wire wound ballasts (Philips footprint).
- Philips and Tridonic units available.
- 50 to 400W, single and dual tapped versions.
- HID Electronic Ballasts - All night, part night and dimming versions available.
- Flourescent Ballasts - Range of standard and dimming versions available.
- Range of superimposed and pulsed ignitors for wire wound ballasts upto 400W
- Range lighting capacitors for power factor correction from 2uF to 50uF.
- Agents for Micatron 'Power Switch' dimming units.
- Retrofitable unit used for part night dimming of exterior lighting.
- Dims wire wound and electronic ballasts.
- 0.25W, UMSUG approved.
- Stand alone or DALI input.
- Occupantion sensor switch input option.
- for more details: www.micatron.co.uk
- We supply new retrofit gear trays or refurbish existing lighting gear trays.
- Standard repacement gear trays available for: Philips SGS203 & 204, Philips SGS305 & 306, Urbis ZX2 & 3, Thorn Alpha 2000, Urbis Sapphire 1 & 2, Philips Iridium SGS253, Thorn Triumph and Riviera, GEC 8610, WRTL Arc 8, 80 & 90, WRTL Vectra.
- We refurbish existing gear trays to customer specification.
- In column gear tray units also available.
- We offer a range of pre-wired cut out boxes to customer specification.
- We modify standard light fittings and retrofit emergency lighting ballasts and backup battery packs.
- We will repair and refurbish existing light fittings to customer specifications.
- We build lighting control panels to customer specifications.